Jared has been mentored by some of the best strength coaches in the country. He has been training and coaching since 2007, and exclusively in the field of strength and conditioning since 2011. He holds a Bachelor’s in Physical Education and a Master’s in Sports Administration from the University of New Mexico, as well multiple certificates from nationally and internationally recognized associations.
His Sports Performance Coaching experience includes coaching elite youth, D1 and professional athletes, as well as tactical athletes in our US Military (Navy Seals and Delta Force Special Operators). A career highlight was coaching and training many of the NFL’s Top Draft Prospects of 2013, and his role of implementing strength and conditioning programs for NFL Pro-Bowlers and elite athletes of various sports through his time with Athlete’s Performance (now Exos) in Pensacola, Florida.
“Jared’s vision is to train hard, smart, and fun – and prepare people to do amazing things in sports and in life.”
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- M.S. Physical Education (Sports Administration)
- B.S. Physical Education
- National Strength And Conditioning Association (Certified Strength And Conditioning Specialist)
- National Academy Of Sport Medicine (Performance Enhancement Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer)
- International Youth Conditioning Association (Youth Fitness Specialist)
- International Youth Conditioning Association (Youth Speed And Agility Specialist)
- International Youth Conditioning Association (Sport Nutrition Specialist)
- USA-Weightlifting (Sport Performance Coach)